Salient Features of Hautomate - Laboratory Management System
Laboratory Information Management System :
- Effectively manage samples and associated data to improve lab efficiency.
- Can automate workflows, integrate instruments, and manage samples and associated
- Helps labs produce accurate, reproducible results faster and more reliably.
- Makes data from sequencing runs easier to store, track and assess.
- Can evaluate and improve operational efficiency.
- Helps to perform day to day functions of a laboratory in an easy way.
- General enquiries, registration, billing and patient details.
- Shared information from all other users can be viewed.
- Track/update changes in status, location, tariff and availability of resources throughout
- Lock-in specimen identification.
- Increase efficiency and quality in bringing the patient results.
- Ensures no mismatch of specimen by improving readability ,accuracy of labels,
diminish tech time and operator error.
- All types of billing
- Facilitates cashiers for raising bills for different categories of patients like
insurance, general and referral.
- Automatic posting of charges related to different test according to the departments.
- Provides credit billing facility.
Sample Collections :
- Once patient investigation request is raised, technician can view list of tests
to be taken for that particular patient.
- Know number of samples to be collected and proceed accordingly.
Result Entry :
- Generate investigation results.
- Can be entered either manually or automatic through the help of machine interfacing.
Result Approval :
- Send result to concerned department doctors for approval.
- After approval of results, it will be generated as reports in software.
- Helps the patient get the current information of laboratory.
- Patients can get conformation of appointment, result status and important information
through SMS and email.
Reminder and Alerts :
- Built to improve clinician productivity and assist in the care of patients.
- Automatically generated to assist staff on important tasks of follow-up care
Security & Identity Management :
- authenticates and authorizes each and every transaction made by the user.
- based on the role based security model.
- Get statistical information to develop the day to day activities.
- View reports according to your requirements based on the user rights